Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Brother Wireless Mfc 665cw

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ckonija

ckonija

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:54 AM

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:30 AM

[size="4"]I can only make copies. When I go to print it shows that the Brother MFC is online and is the default, yet no printing. When I attempt to Fax I the machine alwys says " NG: POOR LINE CONNECTION?OUT OF MEMORY"??????????????????????????????? Help I have a wireless router (D-Link) and a cable modem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,034 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:24 PM

I am assuming its a wireless all in one print/scan/fax unit. Try the unit directly connected if that works. Make sure the unit is within acceptable range of the router and that the wireless protocols match what the router and computer require. I have never set one of those up, so these are just general suggestions.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users