Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is There Any Other Place To Submit Hjt Log File Instantly?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pool

pool

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:25 AM

I have post a HJT log file last time but did not get any respond for a long period. Lol, maybe is i have misplace my log file that time... Anyway, i wonder is there any other place to me to submit my HJT log file and get a simple analysis instantly beside posting my log file on the forum?

Thnx...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:29 AM

Hey Pool, sorry about the long wait. Go ahead and post a Hijackthis log in this thread and I will take a look at it for you.

Just please be patient, as everyone is super busy. Also, please be descriptive about any problems you seem to be having.

#3 pool

pool
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:45 AM

Lol, actually i just trying to ask for the method on how to analysis the HJT log..... I think it will be more effective if i can analysis the log before i post my HJT log to this forum...
Do u mind to tell me the way to do analyze on HJT log?

Again, i say thnx for your previous offer to me.... Hope to get your reply soon.. lol..

#4 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:59 AM

Well, it may be a little more difficult than one would first think.

It may take quite a bit of time for you to learn and understand what it is that you are looking at in a HijackThis log. But if you truly want to learn, I would suggest signing up for the HijackThis training offered on this site.

Otherwise, if you wish to learn on your own, I can start you with a good HijackThis Tutorial.

Unfortunately, its not as simple as just quickly explaining how to analyze it. Some of the people that work these logs (HJT Team) have spent years researching and understanding malicious software.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

#5 pool

pool
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:23 AM

:thumbsup:
Lol, after i read through the tuitorial site u send me, at last i found some useful tool that able to help me to do a simple analysis on my HJT log like the HJT log analyzer , Spybootware .......

Thnx again and again for ur guide all the way.... G.luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users