Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wireless Router

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_danbrownlow_*

Guest_danbrownlow_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 September 2007 - 04:09 PM

Hello there, I have got a spare wireless netgear router that I got free from AOL when I joined them, but now I am moving and want to swap ISP's, but obviously, I want to use the router still. With the router, I only got the setup and installation disks from AOL, anyone know where I can find some drivers, installation files so that I can use the router with another ISP.
Thanks in advance, Dan.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 arcman

arcman

• Members
  • 706 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2007 - 04:44 PM

Routers work independently of drivers and operating systems, the installation disks that come with routers are superfluous, really.

To set up your router or change its configuration you usually only need to point your web browser at the router's internal address, which is usually 192.168.1.1
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users