Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem With Attrib And Cmd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mezzo

mezzo

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 04 September 2007 - 04:01 AM

Hi..

I need some assistant. I have a laptop with 2 partition drive. recently my laptop has been infected and since i need to used it in a hurry i just formatted drive c and install fresh copy. my problem is, everytime i load out disk from my cd drive an error appear saying "attrib.exe - No Disk". There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E\:". the message keep appear each time i cancel it. am i still infected. i search for this topic on the net and say it can be overcome by Spybot S&D. i try it but after sypbot scan it say that my laptop is clear from any threat.

thank you.

saiful.

Edited by mezzo, 04 September 2007 - 04:08 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:32 AM

Hi mezzo,

I noticed that you now have an open HJT log. Please follow only the advice that the team member working your logs gives. Doing otherwise will complicate the cleaning of your computer and cause confusion during the cleanup process.

Since you do have an open log, I am closing this topic.

If you have any question, please feel free to PM me....

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:00 PM

The above question is dealing with a second computer. Thanks for the PM explaining the issue mezzo.

This topic has been reopened.

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users