Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

.trp Format

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shark101a

shark101a

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:51 AM

Does anyone know how I can covert .trp format (which is a mpeg2 HDTV format I think)?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Johnathan Lyman

Johnathan Lyman

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:59 AM

When recording Digital content with the OnAir USB HDTV Program, files are saved as .TS/.TRP/.TP as specified in the Options. These 'Transport Stream' files contain full quality digital recordings. Sometimes there may be a need to convert to other formats like MPG, AVI, or WMV videos.

Please note:

* Converting Transport Stream files to other formats will usually result in some quality loss.
* 3rd party programs:
o DVD - Use HDTV2DVD
o MPG - Use HDTVtoMPEG2
o AVI - Use Auto Gordian Knot or DivX Converter
o WMV - First, use HDTVtoMPEG2 (above), and then Windows Media Encoder
* In addition to the freeware/shareware listed, there are various commercial software packages which can also convert to other formats. Some popular commercial programs include:
o Nero
o VideoReDo
Johnathan Lyman
Keep On Rockin'!

"I know my computer like the back of my hand, so don't go telling me I don't know what's going on."
www.johnathanlyman.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users