Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iexplore.exe Pinned At 99% When Navigating To Save

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 1Bart

1Bart

• Members
  • 263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:13 PM

When trying to save pix ect., navigating "where" to save them...i. e. using "explorer", there has been a recent marked slowdown.

Seems to only happen in Google but the slowdown is evident when navigating to save from the desktop to within My Documents and then when you finially click the save button.

The download rate is as good as ever.

I am defragged to the hilt and constantly run and update many virus and Spyware scans. Only 1 active VP(AVG). I use Spybots site blocker and SpywareBlaster. Adaware, WinDefender and AVG Spyware(Edwido) are run often along with a few on-line scans including Windows LiveOne to tidy up the Registery. 2.5GB of Ram with 72% free space in the storage memory. Moments after performing any operation, System Idle Process jumps right back to 98%. There are 43 processes running. This is only a recent but consistant issue.

Does anyone have a slant on the solution....or ever what it is....?

Starting to make me concerned.

Edited by 1Bart, 02 September 2007 - 11:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users