Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cacheman 5.50

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 robeydog8

robeydog8

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 PM

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:26 PM

i installed a freeware program called cacheman 5.50. it is supposed to help fifne tune my computer. my comp is going so slow i decided to uninstall it. heres what happened. when i try to uninstall it thru the control panel a small window opens and says "could not open install log file" in my documents the file name is "INSTALL". when i try to open it im told the file is not found please verify the correct file was given.the type of file is "installation logs"in my documents the file name is"INSTALL" when i hit the open butten it says "install log file not found please verify the correct file name was given.for file type it says"installation logs.i have no idea what any of this stuff means. i i cant get any help i guess my next move would be to unintall my operating system and re-installing it. my machine is going so slow its almost going backwords

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users