Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Popular Games From Fileplanet

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fremder

Fremder

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:49 AM

THESE GAMES ARE NOT PIRATED, THEY ARE AD-SUPPORTED.

Fileplanet is giving away Far Cry, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Prince of Persia Sands of Time and somewhere in the games they have ads.

Far Cry
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Rayman Raving Rabbids

I don't know where the ads are located in any of the games because the file size is too big for me to download. Please would people who download the games please tell where the ads are located and how all the games play.

Edited by Fremder, 02 September 2007 - 10:51 AM.

You will not like me if I'm angry.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

Sounds cool, but I don't like FilePlanet as they try to make you purchase a subscription to download simple things like patches. Once again, no thanks to FilePlanet, I can live without those free games. In any case, thanks for the awesome links, they are quite useful if you do have a subscription.
When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

#3 i have no name

i have no name

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:02 PM

FilePlanet is free it just costs extra to skip download lines but all in all it is free
My system specs
Small chip that goes fast some spinning things a case, a mouse, and a keyboard and a wonderful rectanlge box of colors.

#4 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:19 AM

FilePlanet is free it just costs extra to skip download lines but all in all it is free

Indeed it is free, but it's kind of unobvious cause they want you to pay :thumbsup: . And you got really long wait times. Do you know if you can use a download accelerator? Sometime I might try downloading one of these.
When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

#5 i have no name

i have no name

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:53 PM

Well fileplanet offers there own download manager, but all the download managers i tried wouldnt work with fileplanet, except for the one in opera (which is what i am using, not the best)
My system specs
Small chip that goes fast some spinning things a case, a mouse, and a keyboard and a wonderful rectanlge box of colors.

#6 hebee

hebee

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:56 AM

Hey, so interesting, I've recently download an MMORGP seems newly added , Shadow of Legend, it works well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users