Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Links Getting Redirected To Unwanted Site

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 prol91

prol91

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:53 AM

hi everybody,
Whenever I search in google it gets redirected to unknown sites.I have scanned with spyware doctor, spybot and adaware and had no luck.I dont kow what to do.pls help me.
Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:27 AM

Hello there and welcome to BleepingComputer.
Your redirect issue could be due to any one of a number infections, perhaps one called Wareout.
Please follow our Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting a HijackThis Log; running all of the scans before posting your HijackThis log. Do not post your log here, but instead use our HijackThis Log and Analysis Forum.
After posting a log you should NOT make further changes to your computer except those that are advised by a member of the HijackThis Team; doing so can cause system changes that may not be visible in your log. Please be patient whilst waiting for a response, our HJT Team is currently very busy, and as we try to deal with logs on a "first come first served" basis, you may have to wait a short while.

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users