Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Music Conversion ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Java

Java

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 AM

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

I have a dell dim. c521 computer with Vista installed , purchased from dell in may of this year. I cannot convert ram files to wave, when I try It tells me that I do not have diect show filters for ram files installed. I thought I had them installed.

Has anyone else had this problem? I used a site named "illustrate" to convert ram files to wav. On my old cp I had not problem, doing this. It seems that Vista might be the culprit and I have been on the phone with dell and they have contacted me by email, they seem to feel it is Vista, yet they do not appear to be concerned or try to contact microsoft to hae this situation checked. Would appreciate any response.
Thanks
[b][/
b]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Benny Bolas

Benny Bolas

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:58 PM

It sounds like you are simply missing a few required codecs. I doubt this is a Vista-specific problem.

Try installing the "Vista Codec Package", and then try converting your files again.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Vi...c-Package.shtml

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users