Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another New Member

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Best

John Best

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:58 AM

I've been using computers for many years, but still run into aggravating problems. I think anyone that really has computer experience, beyond simple keyboarding, can tell a lot of horror stories. Since I like to tinker with things and have built and upgraded hardware in several computers, my experiences have been both good and bad. Software upgrades and software conflicts can cause many late nights of frustration. I would like to use my time here to resolve some of my own problems and help, where I can, with other people's issues. It will take some time to figure out how to use this site. John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:13 PM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
The central area for getting and giving help is the BC Forums. Taking a few minutes to read through the descriptions of each Forum should point you in the right directions. Of interest, for example, might be the "Am I Infected" Forum where members post about malware problems and more experienced Members respond with solutions.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:39 AM

Heya John Best and :thumbsup: to BC

Please take some time to visit the New User Orientation Centre and the tutorials
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users