Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Post Reply To Yourhighness

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dasha

Dasha

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 AM

Posted 29 August 2007 - 06:12 AM

G/Day Yourhighness I have treid 4 time's today to Reply to your answer to my enquiry :thumbsup: ? It keeps comming up No Such identity (meaning Yourhighness) or like that and refuses to post???? so I am trying again I don't want you to think I didn't appreciate your help!
Thanks fot responding to my Problem what I did was followed all the advice you gave the other party etc, don't worry about getting back to me re my Hijackthis log I seem to be ok now, the only problem I Have now is contacting you hope this Makes it and no doubt I will get to speak with you again. Thanks again Cobba Dasha

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

Hi there,

one of the forum souls has contacted me. Its oke. As mentioned in PM, i generally dont mind helping. Just gotta play a fair game ;).
One should still look over your log. We ll see how it goes on the weekend.

Cheers,

signing off now - tired lol.

Johannes

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users