Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Have Arrived! =d

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Reviewed Comic

Reviewed Comic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 PM

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:29 PM

Hi everyone :thumbsup:

I was reading about spyware today, mostly on WHY people do such pitiful things... when a rather popular thing popped up.

Trojan Downloader Zlob! Uhg, this thing.. Ive gotten rid of it on my own a few times and I always seem to catch it just as soon as I decide to run a sweep. So, I decided to do a google search on this very popular form of malware. And this forum popped up... at first sight I saw someone talking about how there computer had it, I wasnt too surprised. But then.... the next post was amazing! It was like someone filled a sack full or iron balls, and each ball had a piece of information on it.. and slapped me across the face with it! ( ouch )

The amount of tech savvy people here is remarkable, how ive never heard of this before is a mystery.

I turned 15 years old 13 days ago. And my future career is a computer programmer/engineer. Hopefully I plan on either making Nano-tech stuff, or possibly engineering weapons for the military.

Its good to see all these intellegent and like minded people here! EVEN THE RILIGION DEBATES ARE INTELLEGENT!

I feel so at home!!! :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:08 AM

Hi Reviewed Comic and Welcome to Bleeping Computer. :thumbsup:

This is a friendly user base community and we're glad you enjoy the forum.

Please check out the New User Orientation section to help get familiarized with how the board works.

There is also a really good Tutorials section that has lots of useful information.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 PM

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:27 AM

A belated Happy Birthday!
As BC has grown, it has attracted Members and volunteers with a vast array of experience and expertise in many areas in addition to the ever-present malware problems that plague us all, so the arsenal is not just round-shot, but canister as well.
Spending some of your spare time here will certainly improve your computer knowledge.
Welcome to this friendly-user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users