Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Page Layout

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 swallowbird

swallowbird

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:12 AM

hi
I want to make a pamphlet with A4 paper so that it looks like a small book with written pages, could anyone tell me how to set printer for this use if its possible. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:28 AM

What application are you using to create the text for the pamphlet? How many pages will there be?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 swallowbird

swallowbird
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

Hi John
I am new to using programmes on comp so do not know what an application is, I want to put into a small homemade pamphlet poetry from my microsoft word if thats any help. I need help on how to do it. Thanks

#4 accufitgolf

accufitgolf

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

Swallow

The "application" (the program one actual sees/uses) you are running is Microsoft Word. Not sure how you are looking to lay the pages out (as in how they will look) but you can go to HELP in WORD and type in pamphlet or brochure. Thye have samples. Maybe one will meet your needs.

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:06 AM

Check to see if your version of Word has a template you can use (File/New should bring up a panel with various templates (form models) you can use. If it does not, you can download a lot of free templates from Microsoft:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

Browse through some of the categories; you may find something you can use or adapt to fit your needs.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users