Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Msn Virus Infection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CompuTOP

CompuTOP

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:18 AM

hello i am wissam from computop i have been having this problem for a while my msn is sending auto messages to my contacts and then stoping my msn from responding at the bigining it starting a sentence that says something lik ethat "here are my photo album2007" and then sending the viruz as a zip file i deleted the the virus zip files that was names photos2007 from my windows directory so the .zip file was not sent anymore but auto messages are still being send to all my online contacts and then my msn stops responding
i am using sp2 and msn8.0
if some one can help i will be thankfull

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users