Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Truck Driver Apprecation Week (usa)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 AM

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:08 PM

Whether many of you know it or not almost everything you have in your home has been at one point in time transported on an 18 wheeler. this coming week is meant to thank what is often times a thankless, odd hours, away from home job. So take some time out of the next week to thank a Truck Driver.

Now when is "Truck and Trailer Mechanic Appreciation Week"??? :thumbsup:

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:29 AM

My dad was a truck driver for several years. It was pretty decent pay, but he thought it was extremely boring, and he always came home stiff and tired. So he quit lol and works at Toys "R" Us.
When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

#3 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:55 AM

Locally today, hundreds of truckies shone up their tractors and assembled in one point for the annual "SPECIAL RIGS FOR SPECIAL KIDS" procession. Each took a special needs child and their caregiver on a 3 hour trip through the centre of town and out to the airport via back roads for a feed, then back again.

Locals lined the streets and Dunedin was filled with honking horns and waving kids. The smiles on the faces of these kids give you a 'warm fuzzy', and some almost waved their arms off.

Each year the procession gets bigger and bigger, so "GO TRUCKIES". :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users