Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem With Hl2 Dm

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 madman6510

madman6510

• Members
  • 384 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

In Half Life 2 DM, whenever I try to connect to a server that my friends are playing on, i keep getting "This steam account does not own this game. Please log into the correct account" or something like that. It really really sucks, because they usually will only do the coop servers, and I can't see or connect to any of those when i log in. Please help and ty in advance.

Windows XP Pro SP2, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, DirectX Driver Version: 6.14.11.6344, US based (most of the good servers are german, could that be the problem?), 766 MB RAM, P4 CPU clock 2399 Mhz.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 AM

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:12 AM

I'd suggest asking at the Steam forums. They could help you out better on a subject like this.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users