Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hanns-g Monitors?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashworth

ashworth

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:09 PM

Anyone bought one of these monitors?

I need to get 3-19" LCD monitors.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Kevin384

Kevin384

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:55 AM

HI ASHWORTH,

I have just come across your post, and have to tell you that I supplied one to one of my clients, he is VERY happy with it. :huh:

My only concern is the response (8ms) as compared to similar units in the same price range.

I would have a look at the ASUS range of monitors instead :thumbsup:

Regards,

Kev'

#3 ConserVet

ConserVet

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:40 PM

I have a 19" widescreen Hanns-G and have been very satisfied with it. It has only one dead pixel, and the slower (8 ms) response time has never been an issue, even during gaming. I'm buying a 22" widescreen next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users