Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Transferring Problem To This Forum:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ledgebob

ledgebob

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:22 PM

Hello...
Wondering if anyone can help with this?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...=101427&hl=

I don't think I can do the final instructions that Suebaby41 has asked because when the computer gives me the black screen with the choices of "safe mode" "normal" etc....I also tried to go to last configuration that worked and that didn't.

And I don't know how to get to the control panel since I can't get to the desktop.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

You need to contact Suebaby41 for further instructions. Advise from other members or staff may only make the problem worst or at the very least more difficult to correct.
Until Suebaby41 clears you HJT Log this Topic is Closed.

EDIT\Revisited: After review by Staff, I have reopened this Topic.

Edited by acklan, 25 August 2007 - 01:39 PM.

"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users