Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Handling Multiple Accounts With Outlook

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 woodman

woodman

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:27 AM

Hello

I have multiple accounts with outlook 2003 and looking for advice on how to handle them. For instance, is it possible for emails I receive from one account to go straight in to a specific folder keeping work and personal seperate? Is there also a function for me to add a different signature for each account? If not is their software that would do this?

Many thanks

Paul

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

Use th message rule feature listed in the Tools tab to move, copy, forward, delete, or any combination of these commands.
While the following article was written to control email, in Outlook Express, it very much applies to all version of Outlook and Outlook Express.
Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express

EDIT IN:
I over looked the request for multiple signatures.
In Outlook 2002 (Which I have) can be configured with several signature by going to Tools, then Options, and selecting the Mail Format tab. At the bottom you can create as many signatures as you wish.

Outlook 2002 Help and How-to

In Outlook Express go to the Signatures tab in the Options located in the Tools.Again it will allow you to assign several signatures and apply the ones you want on the fly.

Personalize Your E-Mail Messages

I hope this was helpful and not too confusing.

Edited by acklan, 24 August 2007 - 10:36 PM.

"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 woodman

woodman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:15 AM

Many thanks for your help. I will have a good read through.

Cheers

Paul

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

You are welcome. Let me know how it turns out, please.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users