Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Saved By Bleepingcomputer.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amk

amk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 AM

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:23 AM

BleepingComputer.com removed virusprotectpro from my computer! It was so easy! These guys are great, and I hope they are able to keep up the great work forever. It took just a few minutes and I just finished. If this really, really works, and I'll know that after a few days, I guess, I will be making a donation to this website. THANKS!

Edited by amk, 23 August 2007 - 08:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:33 AM

Hello amk & welcome to BC :flowers:
Glad to hear virusprotectpro has been removed from your pc :thumbsup:
If you have any questions,don't hesitate to ask

CG

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Our Members are always happy to know that a person was helped by what they found at BC, and a few words of thanks are very appreciated by the people who volunteer a part of their spare time to help others. Keep BC bookmarked and return as often as you need help or simply want to learn more about computing, and please tell your friends about BC.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users