Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Portal!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:01 PM

Anybody looking forward to buying Portal?
If you don't know what it is, watch the video here.
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 muzzleloade

muzzleloade

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

yea, the whole Orange Box is gonna be aweseom

#3 ste887

ste887

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:28 AM

i have the free flash version

#4 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 14 October 2007 - 10:48 AM

Just got through the campaign. It was kind of short. Am working my way thruogh the advanced challenges at the moment. This thing is great.
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#5 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

I want this game so badly! I guess its kind of the sidekick game for team fortress 2 and episode 2, but to me it looks like the best out of the whole set. The idea is very creative. I'll probably get the whole orange box for Christmas though. Hopefully my new computer build will be working by then, lol.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#6 arcman

arcman

• Members
  • 706 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2007 - 01:59 PM

Finished this last night, it was indeed short but so, so incredibly awesome none the less.
I love the transition it makes toward the end of the regular levels to going "off the track", leading up to the finale.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#7 RADIUM-V Interactive

RADIUM-V Interactive

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:24 AM

I HAVE FOUND GOD AND SHE HAS CAKE!

This is the best game I have ever played.

#8 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:00 AM

Anyone played the flash version on addictinggames? Portal on addictinggames . It was probably one of the best flash games I've played. Level 9 had me and a friend stumped but another friend (who actually owns the real game) got it kind of quick.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#9 arcman

arcman

• Members
  • 706 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

Also if you liked Portal you should download Narbacular Drop, the developers' previous game that eventually grew into Portal.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users