Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Msg Of Installing Pci Modem Driver At Start Up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sharon loh

sharon loh

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 PM

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:11 AM

hi,
everytime i start up windows, an error msg pops up saying that i have a new hardware found.
which is in this case, the pci modem hardware. is there a particular cd i have to use to install the driver? or i can just download it off a site?
how can i get rid of that error msg and solve my prob??
need help.
thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,601 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:16 AM

I Sharon loh and welcome to BleepingComputer.

Did you install a new modem? If not are you having any problems getting online with the modem that is installed? If you look in the device manager do you see more than one modem?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users