Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Plz Help Me With Removing Trojan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dragon tamer

dragon tamer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:10 PM

can somebody plz help me remove this trojan?...
virus name:llamo
i tried to quarantine this virus/trojan but it says cant quarantine and i tried deleting/clean and it wont let me...plz help me..i will be very gratefull...and today i downloaded a imacro for firefox and interent explorer...from iopus.com..plz help me..i think when i downloaded the imacro thing it came with a trojan..can anyone help me remove it?

Edited by dragon tamer, 21 August 2007 - 10:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,989 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:17 PM

I could not find anything on "llamo" in Google.
Below are links to two of the best programs to scan with.

Install Super Antispyware. Run it in safe mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
http://www.superantispyware.com/

Run the online scan for Bit Defender in normal mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a Hijack This log in the Hijack This Forum by following the directions in the link below if the programs above have not removed ALL malware. DO NOT post the log in this forum.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Start Windows in Safe Mode:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-start-windows-in-safe-mode/

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 dragon tamer

dragon tamer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:20 PM

hey..uhh...this is what my virus scan thing said...Ilomo...can you plz help? sorry..it is
Ilomo not Ilamo

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,989 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

Thanks for correcting the spelling. There was info on the web. Follow the instructions in my first post to scan with Super Antispyware and Bit Defender.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:04 AM

"Win32.Ilomo.A"

Download and scan with Dr.Web CureIt. Follow the instructions here for performing a scan in "safe mode".

Then perform this online Virus scan: eTrust Antivirus Web Scanner. <- "Cure" whatever is found. Be sure to read the eTrust Antivirus Scanner Help Guide before scanning.
[Watch the Address bar in IE. You may receive alerts that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then Click Install ActiveX component.]
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#6 RC Jet Lover

RC Jet Lover

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Dr web curit is asking for money. Are you associated with this company?

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 28 August 2007 - 01:41 PM

No association.

You need to click the link near the bottom left side of the page.

This is the address from that link.
ftp://ftp.drweb.com/pub/drweb/cureit/cureit.exe

Right below that is a link to buy Dr.Web Anti-virus which your not using.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users