Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Message Upon Start Up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lechatboote

lechatboote

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

When I start up my computer I am recieving and error message that states the SQL Dumper was unable to load the file may be corrupt and I need to uninstall and re-install.

What program would this be associated with?

Thank you so much

Linda :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 PM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

Publisher's description of SQL Dumper

"SQL Server Dumper enables you to dump selected SQL Server database tables into SQL Insert statements, that are saved as local .sql files and contain all the data required to create a duplicate table, or to be used for backup purposes. You can choose to create an individual .sql file for each table, or combine all selected tables into a single file. This program implements the following special features: Foreign Keys - order tables in text file in order to insert data without collisions/errors. Primary Key Identity - guarantees the value of the Identity field. Reference to itself - eliminates the constraint and at the end create it again Try this On NorthWind database that comes with SQL Server by default.

Version 2 allows to dump SQL queries, and features interface enhancements."

Is this program in your Add / Remove programs list?
Mark
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users