Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good Day!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Doctor Quincy

Doctor Quincy

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:41 AM

Hello!

I've used the wonderfully sage advice of the Bleeping Computer geniuses a few times now, so thought I'd introduce myself and say hello to all you wonderful people.

I'm Doctor Quincy - not the real Quincy, obviously. That'd be madness. My real name is Andy, and I hail from the UK and enjoy making stuff on the net like this and this (the last one uses rather colourful language, so do not view if you don't like that sort of thing!) So that's why I keep popping up, because when my PC goes down I can't do my thang. Which saddens me.

Anyway, that's me. Nice to meet you all, keep up the good work!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:45 AM

Hello Doctor Quincy and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:00 AM

Hello, Andy.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Doctor Quincy

Doctor Quincy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:40 AM

Cheers (times two)!

#5 jhsmurray

jhsmurray

• Members
  • 383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:55 AM

Quincy - that was a great show! The forensic shows nowadays just put things in spinners and walk around with blacklights to club music. :thumbsup: :flowers:
Welcome, Andy!

Acer Aspire 5732z
Processor: Intel Pentium III Xeon, 2200 MHz
RAM: 3 GB
Display: Mobile Intel GMA 4500M

#6 news4la

news4la

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:03 AM

Hello, Dr Quincy

I had to read this post because I worked for universal studios in the 70's. One of the shows I worked on was QUINCY M.E. I know you will like it here. They are a great bunch of guys. Very savy too. Patience is the key there are alot people who can help. See Ya at DANNY'S! :thumbsup:

On AIR,On LINE,On THE GO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users