Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Live Messenger Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hockeyrick

hockeyrick

Software Thief

• Deactivated
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:56 PM

Ok, does this happen to anyone else?
You go to bed, things are working fine, but wake up and it is screwed up?
The midnite gremlins always seem to play havoc with me!
Now when I login to windows live messenger, I get the "so and so wants to add you to their list" box for anyone and everyone who has ever been on my list or in my contact list. I am talking a hundred or more of these boxes I have to manually cancel!

This happened at work, but my home computer was ok.
Now it does it at home, but my new work computer doesn't do it

What is up with messenger?

If you say uninstall and reinstall, how does one save all the custom emoticons? And I did this at my first work computer and it made no difference! You would think that your profile and setup would be the same on any computer but with this it isn't, why not?

Anyone got an idea??????

Rick--hockeyrick@hotmail me if u want

Also, does xp have a fix or repair section where it will diagnosis itself and little things will be repaired-such as selective password rememberance, IE7 stuff?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users