Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Moving Chopy,video And Audio Also Is Choppy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 reezy718

reezy718

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:16 PM

The problem started out of nowhere.I have windows xp and I noticed that my whole computer is been running kinda choppy.I noticed when I play audio files the audio is choppy and skipping words.same thing when I play videos,i can barely hear anything.
This problem just happened outta nowhere.my computer is also movin slower,but surprisingly my internet is still moving fast with no problem(i have a cable modem).
I scanned my computer with panda. Im still having the same problems with my computer.my mouse pointer is also moving very choppy
Does anybody have any idea whats wrong with my computer?Does anybody have any suggestions for me?

one file avg antispyware found was infected which was called Dropper.small.located atC:/Navwatcher.exe was infected.Also I scanned in safe mode with system restore on and after it finished i turned off system restore and turned it back on after restarting my computer.

I also scanned my computer with Panda activescan but it didnt find anything.how can i fix this problem on my computer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

I see you have already posted a hijackthis log here. Please be patient while waiting for assistance. HJT Helpers are all volunteers regardless where you post a log. While waiting for a response, you should not ask for help elsewhere or make changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc.) Any modifications you make can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the HJT Helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

If you had posted your log here, similar rules would apply. We would ask that you be patient while awaiting a reply and refrain from asking for help elsewhere.

If you followed any other advice already, please ensure you inform the HJT Team Helper when they respond to assist you with your log. This will help them know what has been done and they probably will ask for an updated log.

To avoid confusing, I am closing this topic. If you still need assistance after your log has been reviewed and you have been cleared, please PM me or another moderator and we will re-open this topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users