First, the EPoX page here ( http://www.epox.com.tw/eng/products_content.php?ps=346
) shows that your board is not compatible with Vista, nor do they offer Vista downloads for it.
You can try downloading the Vista drivers for the components individually. From the drivers available on this page ( http://www.epox.com.tw/eng/support.php?ps=346&type=2
) I'd assume that you'd need:
1) The nVidia nForce 4 chipset drivers for Vista from nVidia.com
2) An AMD Athlon™ 64 Cool'n'Quiet Driver for Vista from amd.com
3) A Realtek AC65 audio driver for Vista from realtek.com
4) The nVidia nForce 4 RAID drivers for Vista from nVidia.com
5) The nVidia nTune driver for Vista from nVidia.com
6) Some other Vista device drivers depending upon the setup of your mobo.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.