Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hotmail Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lky50

lky50

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:28 AM

Can anyone assist or direct me please re my MSN hotmail account the problem is as follows.
I log int o my msn hotmail accounts on my comp and i clock on the options menu which open up ok.

I click on the tab Edit personnel, Information or Change Password tab but they will not open for mr my screen goes white and the status bar shows uo to about two tabs and then it clicks and Done is shown in the status bar and then the same thing goes on and on and on again with the tabs not opening.

I am able to open all other tabs in my msn accounts like Junk Mail Filter . Calendar, Language etc no problem with them just my personnel information tab will not allow me access to them.

I can access these tabs all ok fromother computers but not on my own can anyone advise me why I am unable to do this.
I have contaced MSN support and they have ent me several directions to try but to know avail/
I honestly await your help and possible correct direction to assistt me solve this annoying Issue soon.

Thanks you most sincerly in advance

Jon

Edited by lky50, 20 August 2007 - 01:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users