Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Needed Please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hraemewh

hraemewh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 PM

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

I have ran autoruns and it seems there is so much stuff on it that I have on my computer and I dotn know wat most of it is!! whats my best step to take id appreciate any advice , thankyou

MOD EDIT: Added topic description to title ~ stevealmighty

Edited by stevealmighty, 19 August 2007 - 03:06 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

Two things I would suggest are:
  • Try to search on the internet for information on the start ups. A good place to start is Bleeping Computer's own Startup Programs Database. Otherwise just try Google.
  • If you cannot find any information on a particular entry then just post back here and the members of Bleeping Computer will try to help you out.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users