Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Message Received

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ruththerebel

ruththerebel

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:14 PM

While attempting to print an Adobe PDF document (document prints). I received the following error message:

Will someone please explain it to me?

- The instruction at "0x1001a584" referenced memory at "0x1001a584". The memory could not be "read".

OS - Windows XP Pro

Edited by scarlett, 02 February 2005 - 12:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2005 - 05:10 PM

Are you still having this problem?

#3 paperghost

paperghost

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2005 - 01:26 AM

there was a bug in an earlier versions update that was causing screwy things like this to happen, are you using the most up to date release?

#4 ruththerebel

ruththerebel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2005 - 11:49 AM

Still having the problem and just updated to Adobe Acrobat 7. Problem happened before update and update has not helped.

Thank you!

#5 paperghost

paperghost

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:04 PM

Hmm - then generally in situations like this, the best thing to do is simply ask Adobe's customer support as so many error messages for that product are so vague that unless you actually worked for them, you probably wouldn't know the specific reason for the cause (such as the initial error message you posted, for example). Let us know how you get on!

#6 Pandemonium

Pandemonium

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2005 - 03:08 PM

I have the same problem but I am not running any programs at all, It happens to me whenever I close any internet browser window, I do have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed but am not running at that time :thumbsup:

#7 ronen_guy

ronen_guy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2005 - 12:01 PM

first of all hello everyone, as i am the newest member around. good to join u all.
i get the same error message after closing down the browser window (but not always). due to some problem i re-installed windows XP PRO just 2 weeks ago, this time the latest english version. note - i didn't have this problem before, when i was using the Hebrew version.
please please help...
Guy

#8 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2005 - 01:03 PM

Any of you have netlimiter installed by any chance?

#9 ronen_guy

ronen_guy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2005 - 11:14 AM

sorry but not me...
i should point out that it doesn't happen all the time. maybe 1 of 20 or more browser's closings.
Guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users