Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem Windows Update 0x80070008 No Install 10 On 24

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Francked

Francked

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:20 PM

hi All

i have this problem with the windows update on Vista , don't install 10 updates for windows vista error code 0x80070008
e don't install i have reset all updates but always 10 updates not install on 24
windows update not install 10 update on 24 on my vista system

i have a notebook hp with 512mb of ram hd 80 giga cpu celeron m

why not install this 10 files ?

are there solutions ?

thanks previewing who say a solution or say resolve this problem.

exscuse fo my english

thanks Frank

p.s.
i ask exist a software for optimize memory manager on Vista? i used in Xp cacheman memmonster but i think not compatible with vista
i have usage vista manager for optimizate system but exist another utility for memory cpu

thaks for all

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Colector

Colector

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

Hi Francked
Firstly can I suggest you do a google search with the error code. A trial returned over 250 reponses today. Some responses would be helpful for you.
From your specs your system looks a little light on memory so you may want to try the following:
1) Reboot the system and try again. (I have found that unless the system is rebooted after installing the latest update software all other updates fail)
2) Select the updates one by one. (from the control panel update applet)
3) Use autopatcher (for Vista) as an alternative to using MS update. I have found this a better way of updating on marginal systems.
4) add more memory to your system.

Collector

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users