Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook Express Address Book

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RicardoVerdi

RicardoVerdi

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

How can I make my address book display display mobile phone numbers? I managed to synchronize my mobile phone address book with Outlook Express 6, using a USB cable. Now I want to download it to my address book on my new mobile phone. (This should be much easier than just putting in the sim card, as my sim only holds 250 contacts, wheareas the mobile phone itself holds lots more, & it's very fiddly switching sim cards, then copying from card to phone, deleting from card, back into old phone, copying again, etc. etc...) But before that, I want to check over my address book to delete old, duplicated & unwanted contacts. The problem is, when I display my address book, it lists Name, E-Mail Address, Business Phone, & Home Phone. I cannot find a way of making it list Mobile Phone, even though this info is stored on it; if I click on any entry & click Properties, it correctly lists Mobile under the Summary tab, also Mobile number can be edited under Home tab.

In Outlook Express Help, search for address book mobile lists ... 0 topics found.

Any ideas? Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:09 AM

Hi RicardoVerdi,

I don't quite understand your question.... is it address book mobile lists.

Posted Image
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users