Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pop Ups Pop Ups Pop Ups

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 forfacksakes

forfacksakes

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

im really not sure what to do but it seems as though my computer should move to florida and join the rest of the old fogies to die a slow painful death , and it has more pop-ups than a strip bar....what can i do i have avg anti virus and anti spy i tried spybot and still nothing tried hijack this and i sat there lookin at it so i figured id ask for help before i really mess something up

thanks,

forfacksakes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:05 AM

:thumbsup: to BC

It is a good thing you decided to ask for help, or you could've done some damage to your computer.
If it tells you to download something, DO NOT as it is probably illegitimate.

Try reading the thread found here as this may be the problem. If that's the case, follow the steps

Tell us what happens
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users