Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Whats Going On?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigmoe77

bigmoe77

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 AM

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:45 AM

I have had problems!!!!
First my computer kept restarting itself. I eventually got it going in safe mode. But I think there is a problem as I keep getting ucleaner as my default webpage and the computer restarts itself when I turn it off.

Also, pictures on internet pages don't show. Have I got a virus? If so, how can I get rid of it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

Hello bigmoe77 and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Unfortunately, it seems that your computer has caught the Ultimate Cleaner infection. Fortunately, we have a removal guide here at Bleeping Computer.

How to remove Ultimate Cleaner

If you have any problems following the steps in this guide or it doesn't solve your problems please post back.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 bigmoe77

bigmoe77
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 AM

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:35 AM

fabulous - I shall give it a go, thank you :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users