Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hullo =d

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bachiatari

Bachiatari

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

I've been a computer junkie ever since I discovered the internet at age eleven; and that was eleven years ago. XP;

I came to this forum for help with my problems, but I've decided to stick around, and maybe try and become 100 percent computer geek, with the ability to help others with their problems, as well as be better suited to solve my own, for the future. So I hear there's a training program here for that sort of thing?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:23 PM

There is a training school for using HijackThis! logs to diagnose malware on your hard drive. Many graduates remain here at BC and help others with their problems.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Bachiatari

Bachiatari
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:03 PM

Ah, and where might I find this training school?

Thank you for the warm welcome. ^.^

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

Sorry, I should have included a link as a matter of course. Click on the URL below:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86678/malware-removal-training-program/

If you are unsure of what a HJT log entails, this Tutorial will give you an introduction:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-use-hijackthis/

In addition to HJT logs, you will be introduced to other helpful diagnostic tools, as well as a thorough understanding of the various methodologies to get rid of a large array of malware.

Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 16 August 2007 - 06:56 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 Bachiatari

Bachiatari
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:21 PM

Thank you very much! I look forward to learning. =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users