Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Msn Question?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bluesjunior

bluesjunior

• Members
  • 761 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:06 PM

Is there a way to get rid of those annoying ads that appear in my sign in page to my MSN Hotmail account?
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3, CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor, Memory: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz,Graphics: PowerColor HD 5750 1GB GDDR5,
PSU: Corsair 430W CX PSU 4x SATA 1x PCI-E, Hard Drive:Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 bar5

bar5

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 AM

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:05 PM

Here is what I use, Super AdBlocker. It is not FREE. It blocks everything. My opinion, it is the best by far of any I have used. I do not know of any FREE ones that will block the banner ads. When I go to Hotmail acct, it blocks all ads.

SuperAdBlocker

I think it has a FREE trial not sure, most software does. Take a look. You will be able to install it on "1" desk top and "1" laptop, with one license.

Barb

P.S. Sorry there is another alternative. Download Firefox browser if you do not have it and it has Adblock or you can add it. Here is link:

Firefox

Edited by bar5, 17 August 2007 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users