Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Im Craig Well Craig56 New Member To Forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 craig56

craig56

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Hi im new member need help getting rid of melkosoft and tattletale and atheir associated adwares from my comp its horrendous my computers crawling and ive left logthis files on techsupportforum but noones helping me please help ill help You when i can with other stuff says in first steps bnefore posting my hijackthis log files to click on options in my controls to set i can receive automatic notification of reply to my logthisfile posting but i dont even have options within my controls ahhhh

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:58 PM

Hello craig56 and Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

It is confusing to receive help with a Hijack Log from two different forums, and also a waste of time for the HJT volunteer involved.

But please check out the New User Orientation section to help get familiarized with how the board works.

There is also a really good Tutorials section that has lots of useful information.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:58 PM

:flowers: to B.C.! :thumbsup:

Demon Cleaner

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

Posting HJT files to two different help-sites not only makes any help you receive from either confusing and conflicting, but also wastes the time of the volunteers attempting to help you since it is duplicated effort.
Most sites, moreover, have a backlog of logs, simply because there are more people needing help than there are qualified people to help them; multiple posting of logs not only ads to the queue in both places, but will not get you needed help any sooner. In the long run, you will most likely get help faster where you posted your log earlier.
For these reasons, do not post a HJT log here at BC unless you withdraw any logs posted on other forums.
Regards,
John
Global Moderator

Edited by jgweed, 10 August 2007 - 05:43 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:28 AM

Hey craig56 and :thumbsup: to BC

If you decide to post use advice from the log here, please be patient. As the others have already told you, there is limited help available.

Have a nice day :flowers:
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users