Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cid Pop Ups Are Drive Me Crazy How Do I Gert Rid Of Them ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 kezselam

kezselam

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:59 PM

i dont know nothing about them but they are killing me ,making my computer slow .and sevrials advertisments when i open my internte .i really need help u guys so please help me !!??????????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:15 PM

CiD is associated with the LOP parasite and comes with numerous bundles of software.

Do you have Netpumper installed? If so, uninstall it via start > controlpanel > software > add/remove programs. This because Netpumper is bundled with the malware you are dealing with (swizzor aka lop).
Also look if next are present in software > add/remove programs and uninstall them:

CiD Help
Download Plugin for Internet Explorer
Zone Media

Then reboot. Important!

After reboot,

* Download Deljob.exe and save it on your desktop.
http://home.hetnet.nl/~stefsmeenk/deljob.exe
Doubleclick Deljob.exe.
In case infected, you'll get a message that "Suspicious files" are found.
When the suspicious files look similar like: B2D78CB491483981.job (random numbers and letters),
then select option 2 by typing 2 and hit enter.

A log, (logit.txt) should open afterwards. This log will be present on your desktop
Post the contents of the logfile and a HijackThis log in the Hijack This forum. Not In This Forum.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

Please follow the directions in the Preparation Guide for Posting a Hijack This Log. If this does not clear up your problem, please post the Hijack This Log.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,336 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

kezselam,

I see you have an open HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum. That I moved from this forum and deleted the duplicate log posted in this thread.
You should not make any changes to your system, while your HJT log is posted, as that could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system. At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

I am closing this topic until you are cleared by the HJT Team.
If, after your log has been cleaned, you still need help, please PM a Moderator and we will re-open this topic.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users