FYI, there isn't a firewall feature in the Yahoo DSL security package. I used it for awhile, too. Did you do the following when installing Comodo?
1. Uninstall your Zone Alarm with any and all available ZA removal tools? (I know nothing about ZA but do use Comodo)
3. Turn off the Windows Firewall service before beginning?
5. Turn off all realtime protection software (Antivirus, antispyware, etc before the installation?\
6. Install fresh donwloaded copy of Comodo
7. Let Comodo "Scan for all known Applications" after the install
9. Be sure the Windows firewall service is still "off" after the installation (have heard of rare cases of CFP not doing it during installation)
If you did all those things, I'd suggest bouncing this problem off the good folks over on the Comodo forums. They're very fast & helpful. http://forums.comodo.com/index.php?action=profile
If not, try redoing the entire process from step 1 above. Has always worked for me installing or reinstalling Comodo. My signature indicates what I run realtime with absolutely no CFP conflicts EVER. I also use as on-demand scanners SuperAntispyware & Ewido 4.0 (refuse to use AVG AS any longer & went back a version!).
Edited by buttoni, 14 August 2007 - 09:34 AM.
HP Pavilion desktop p6270z; 8 GB ram; Win7 Home Premium x64 bit; FX 4.0; DSL 2Wire modem/router; MVPS Hosts; Comodo FW 5.3(D+ & Sandbox enabled); MSSE; MBAM on demand.