Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Laptop Shut Down When Startup Load.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Learner87

Learner87

• Members
  • 132 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:43 AM

My laptop shut down when it load background program such as AVG, sound manager.....etc. it pops up a several warning tht written "can't read......" i can't even read carefully coz it shows up in a second and my lap top shut down.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:47 AM

Try turning off the automatic restart feature to see if you can read the error message.

Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
Click the Advanced tab.
Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Learner87

Learner87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 132 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:27 AM

Thnx for ur guidance. I haved fix this problem. It juz some software error. I run window in Safe mode to uninstall tht current software and reinstall it. It works. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users