Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Registry Editting Have Been Disabled By Adminstrator Problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DrAG0n

DrAG0n

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 AM

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:59 AM

Any1 have solution for abv problem? im using the adminstrator account o.o

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 monkpart9

monkpart9

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:11 AM

Well from the symptoms youre describing it sounds like you may have the "winantivirus".
It likes to stop you from editing the registry, opening task manager, going into any sort of properties of any kind on your computer, control panel and doesnt like being deleted.

First off I would advise that you go to www.merijn.org and download the program Hijack this.

After you have downloaded and installed HijackThis, and you are ready to run a scan open it and select "Run a sytem scan and save a logfile" after this has been done post the results back here.

Edited by monkpart9, 21 August 2007 - 12:16 AM.

If you do things right, then people won't know if you've done anything at all.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:26 AM

Well from the symptoms youre describing it sounds like you may have the "winantivirus".
It likes to stop you from editing the registry, opening task manager, going into any sort of properties of any kind on your computer, control panel and doesnt like being deleted.

First off I would advise that you go to www.merijn.org and download the program Hijack this.

After you have downloaded and installed HijackThis, and you are ready to run a scan open it and select "Run a sytem scan and save a logfile" after this has been done post the results back here.

Please do not post you HJT log back here, the HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum is where these belong.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:00 AM

Curious. Why would you recommend going to Merijen"s instead of the "Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log" Topic. We have one of the premier HJT Forum on the internet. I do not see merit sending a member elsewhere for help. If I have miss understood I apologize, but I would like your thoughts on the subject.
dc3 is correct. Do Not post your HJT Log here. Post it only in the HJT Forum.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#5 monkpart9

monkpart9

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:49 PM

Jees, I totally forgot, sry about that guys X 0. Dc3 and Acklan are right Dragon, you should post a Hijack This log in the " Hijackthis Log and analysis forum and not here.
If you do things right, then people won't know if you've done anything at all.

#6 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:06 PM

It's all good. Being sorta new I was not sure you knew about it yet.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users