Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bells from pc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 myzr

myzr

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:21 AM

I am hearing bell sounds coming from my. pc is dingalinging or maybe I have just been up to long. work 12hrs last night.

Edited by myzr, 31 January 2005 - 10:24 AM.

lm 10730

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 delta dart

delta dart

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2005 - 03:21 PM

Myzr
Take an 8 hour nap and try again. If bells are still there check the mute block on your sound (speaker icon). If it stops you proably have some spyware located in your system. If so come back. If bells are there with mute checked you may have mechanical problems. Possibly a cooling fan hitting an inlet screen or a hard drive failure.
Russ

#3 myzr

myzr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2005 - 03:29 PM

delta dart
thanks for the look. sleep is a good thing. turned out to be my cell phone low battry. Is there such a thing as a pc virus hypocondryact.always always thinkin" hey I got a virus"
lm 10730

#4 delta dart

delta dart

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:14 AM

Glad you solved your problem.
Russ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users