Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help W/order Of Update/install/download/etc. On New Laptop

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 bloomcounty

bloomcounty

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:24 PM

Hi there,

So I'm getting ready to start from scratch with setting up my new replacement laptop. It's a Compaq V600TX with Windows XP Pro SP2 on it. And I want to make sure that I do it 100% correctly this time around, based on stuff I've learned on the board here and hopefully with your help on this thread! :thumbsup: I've compiled a list below of the items and order in which I was planning on setting up the new laptop. It is followed by some specific questions. Please let me know what you think -- thanks!

Please note: I normally use dial-up. However, when I download Windows Updates and my A/V program, etc., I will be using my friend's high-speed internet via Ethernet cable -- and he has a router.

Starting with turning on the laptop and *not* being connected to the internet:

1. Create Recovery Disks -- This might not be necessary, as it seems the new laptop came with XP Pro SP2 recovery discs?

2. Turn off Microsoft Automatic Updates -- I'll do manual updates, as shown below.

3. Uninstall crap programs -- It comes with a bunch of games/junk and software trial versions (though not actually installed fully, I don't think). One of these is some Norton trial version.

4. Run Norton Removal Tool -- Not sure if this is necessary (see question below)

5. Connect to Internet

6. Run Windows Updates from Start > All Programs link -- Install Windows Updates

7. Disconnect from Internet

8. Turn off (disable) MS Instant Messenger

9. Turn off Windows Firewall (and uncheck stuff in exceptions tab)

10. Uninstall Java -- I never use it

11. Install Firewall (ZoneAlarm or Comodo) -- Still deciding which. If you have an opinion, see this thread:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/102528/comodo-free-firewallversion-24-vs-zonealarm-free-65737/

12. Reconnect to internet

13. Install AVG Anti-Malware Pro -- Update Immediately; However, I'm currently undecided on what AVG thing I'll be using. For details, see here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/101289/questions-about-avg-anti-spyware-free/

14. Network Connection Settings -- TCP/IP Stuff: Network Connections > Properties > Advanced: Under "Internet Connection Sharing" -- Uncheck all boxes; Turn off Remote Desktop and other remote options

15. Create second admin logon - Turn off fast-user switching and turn off "require password when going off standby"
IS THIS THE BEST TIME TO DO THIS?

16. Set power management settings

17. Set IE Security settings in Control Panel > Internet Options -- Is this necessary to do for both logons?

18. Set-up Outlook Express -- Transfer mailboxes and address books and set up all accounts for both logons; Adjust security and program settings

19. Install Firefox 2.0.0.6 -- Transfer over profiles/bookmarks/settings for both logons; adjust security/program settings

20. Install Firefox Add-ons -- FireFTP, NoScript, AdBlock Plus, AdBlock Plus Helper

21. Install Microsoft Office Student/Teacher Edition 2003

22. Perform Critical MS Office Updates

23. Transfer files to new laptop -- (Office docs, sound files, icons, mp3s, pictures, etc.) from old laptop

24. Set "Program Access and Defaults" to Custom

25. Make sure Startup Folder is empty -- disable any programs that don't need to run at start-up

26. Install Ad-Aware SE Free -- Update definitions

27. Install Spybot -- Update; turn on Hosts file

28. Install AVG Anti-Rootkit Free

29. Install SpywareBlaster

30. Disconnect from Internet

31. Install other software -- (Roxio Easy Media Creator 7, Photoshop 5.5, Dreamweaver, etc.)

32. Install Tweak UI

33. Turn off AutoPlay -- for all drives (and memory sticks) in Tweak UI

34. Turn off AutoRun -- Change value from "1" to "0" per: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/155217

35. Turn off HP Software Updates -- Control Panel > Program Updates: Turn off Auto Updates and uncheck all

36. Turn off Wireless Assistant from running at start-up

37. Turn off stuff that doesn't need to run in either msconfig/startup or using a startup manager

Questions:

1. How does the list look? Should the order be changed of anything on the list?

2. Is there anything I should add to the list? If so, where?

3. Anything I should remove from the list?

4. Should I run the Norton Removal Tool just to be safe? Or is it better not to? Softpedia says, "Norton Removal Tool should be used only if you have tried to uninstall the Norton program using Windows Add/Remove Programs and that did not work." -- but since I don't think the program is actually fully installed when you get the laptop, I'm uncertain... I've also read that running this thing is the only way to get rid of all of anything Norton-related. Thoughts?

5. When would be the best time to create the second logon? (Both logons will be admin logons.)

6. Can I move the installation of the AVG stuff (Antimalware Pro or A/V Free -- depending on how I go) further down the list if I haven't decided on which way I'm going with that yet? Or is that too unsafe?

7. When doing Windows Updates, I was thinking I wouldn't install the updates that I've hidden on my current machine:

Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
This is a reliability update. This update resolves an issue in the Windows Installer (MSI)
that can affect performance during software updates. After you install this item, you may
have to restart your computer.

Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
This is a reliability update. Install this update to resolve an issue where a third-party driver
installed on a computer that is running Windows XP may prevent you from opening files
successfully on a NTFS file system volume. After you install this item, you may have to restart
your computer.

Update for Windows XP (KB920342)
Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRP) version 2.0 allows you to publish and resolve peer
names with other PNRP nodes running v2.0. This is important for peer-to-peer applications
on your system. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.

Or will those all be included in one big cumulative update at this point?

Edited by bloomcounty, 06 August 2007 - 07:03 PM.

My stats: Windows XP Home SP2; Firefox 3.0.14 w/ Ad-Block Plus; IE 6.0 (used only for monthly Windows Critical Updates); ZoneAlarm 6.1.744.001 Free; AVG 8.5 A/V Free; SuperAntispyware Free 4.28.1010

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,751 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:36 PM

I would say alot of what you are planning is personal preference stuff. So I don't have any input in regards to what you want to do. But as far as step 3, take a look at The PC Decrapifier and see if that will save you some time and effort.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:25 PM

Right after Step 3 I would install the firewall (from disk) and turn off the Windows firewall, then install your AV (from disk) and update that. This would eliminate the need to keep connecting and reconnecting to the Internet.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 bloomcounty

bloomcounty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:33 PM

But as far as step 3, take a look at The PC Decrapifier and see if that will save you some time and effort.

That program certainly looks interesting! Do you know any more specifics about it? Have you used it? Spyware free, I assume? And can it do any harm?

When it says that it disables Run Registry Key Entries like ISUSPM Startup and ISUSScheduler -- that would be the same as me going into that progam and telling it not to check for updates? Or even further than that, by disabling the service all together?

Same with MSMSGS (MSN Messenger)?

Does it turn off anything that you'd need kept on? If you need to turn anything back on, can you just do so in Windows?

Thanks, Animal!
My stats: Windows XP Home SP2; Firefox 3.0.14 w/ Ad-Block Plus; IE 6.0 (used only for monthly Windows Critical Updates); ZoneAlarm 6.1.744.001 Free; AVG 8.5 A/V Free; SuperAntispyware Free 4.28.1010

#5 bloomcounty

bloomcounty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

Right after Step 3 I would install the firewall (from disk) and turn off the Windows firewall, then install your AV (from disk) and update that. This would eliminate the need to keep connecting and reconnecting to the Internet.

So do the Firewall and A/V stuff *before* I do Windows Updates? I thought you're supposed to do Windows Updates first-thing because of the security holes in Windows as it comes from the factory and also that it's best to have Windows "complete" before installing a Firewall and A/V program. Or is that not the case...?

I'll be buying the AVG Anti-Malware Pro on-line, but I guess I can do so and download from my friend's computer and burn to disc or memory stick then put it on my computer?

Keep in mind, when I'm connected here, it will be via ethernet cable into my friends internet, who has highspeed and a router -- in case that makes any difference with your answers.

Thanks for the post! :thumbsup:

Edited by bloomcounty, 06 August 2007 - 07:03 PM.

#6 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:02 PM

Here are my suggestions:

Firewall and AV before windows updates definitely.

1. Create Recovery Disks. I have yet to see an HP or Compaq laptop or desktop that comes with the CDs/DVDs

3. Uninstall crap programs Run PC-Decrapifier first. Then do the leftover uninstalls.

4. Run Norton Removal Tool. Yes. Uninstalling all Norton/Symantec items Does Not fully remove everything

11. Install Firewall (ZoneAlarm or Comodo) I recommend Comodo

10. Uninstall Java. Update to the latest version of Java. A scan with Housecall using the java kernel comes in handy.

35. Turn off HP Software Updates. Uninstall the program instead.

36. Turn off Wireless Assistant from running at start-up. Uninstall the HP wireless assistant. Windows one is better

Hope this helps

OF
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#7 bloomcounty

bloomcounty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:01 PM

1. Create Recovery Disks. I have yet to see an HP or Compaq laptop or desktop that comes with the CDs/DVDs

I'm holding what I believe to be them in my hands: System Recovery DVD Windows XP Professional SP2. (This laptop is a replacement for my defective laptop (electrical issue) and this could be why they sprung for sending me actual discs as well...? Does that sound like them? Should I create some anyways?

3. Uninstall crap programs Run PC-Decrapifier first. Then do the leftover uninstalls.

Ah, another recommendation for this program. Sounding good! Can you take a look at my questions regarding it above? Thanks!

10. Uninstall Java. Update to the latest version of Java. A scan with Housecall using the java kernel comes in handy.

I uninstalled Java from my current laptop (which I'm sending back) and was not planning on having it on my new laptop because I don't believe I ever use it. What would be the reason to have it? Is there a security risk with *not* having it?

35. Turn off HP Software Updates. Uninstall the program instead.

How do I do this? Is this something that's uninstalled with PC-Decrapifier? If not, how is it done?

36. Turn off Wireless Assistant from running at start-up. Uninstall the HP wireless assistant. Windows one is better

So remove it from Add/Remove programs? How do I turn on the Windows one?

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing back! :thumbsup:

#8 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:12 PM

1> If you are holding discs 1 through XX, Yes WOW let us know.

3> Spyware and adware free, it wont remove everything, but pops up a list of everything that it finds, you just check off what you want gone and manually uninstall the rest.

10> no extra risk having it on or off, I just prefer TREND MICRO HOUSECALL and the java kernel as an online scanner/remover.

35> add remove programs in the control panel, if pc de crapifier does not get it.

36> Windows wireless will automatically work once the HP one is Gone.

You might want to give us a list of everything installed, then we can address them individually. PC DeCrapifier wont find everything.

#9 bloomcounty

bloomcounty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

1> If you are holding discs 1 through XX, Yes WOW let us know.

3> Spyware and adware free, it wont remove everything, but pops up a list of everything that it finds, you just check off what you want gone and manually uninstall the rest.

10> no extra risk having it on or off, I just prefer TREND MICRO HOUSECALL and the java kernel as an online scanner/remover.

35> add remove programs in the control panel, if pc de crapifier does not get it.

36> Windows wireless will automatically work once the HP one is Gone.

You might want to give us a list of everything installed, then we can address them individually. PC DeCrapifier wont find everything.

1. No, it's just two discs. When I created Recovery Discs for my current laptop, it took 2 dvds. The new laptop came with 2 dvds that say "System Recovery DVD Windows XP Professional SP2" on them. "Installing this disc will return your computer's hard disk drive to its original software configuration." So, as far as I know, Recovery Discs are 2 dvds -- first laptop I had to create them, this new one came with them. Are we talking about the same thing? Is that them?

3a. So it doesn't give you a list of everything it looks for, but a list containing only what is on your computer? (So things that aren't on the computer won't show up on the list of options of things to remove?) And by "manually uninstall the rest" you mean the stuff that it doesn't find, right?

3b. It won't remove the HP Help and Support, will it? I actually use that (it gives you system info and actual useful help stuff, I think).

3c. When it says that it disables Run Registry Key Entries like ISUSPM Startup and ISUSScheduler -- that would be the same as me going into that progam and telling it not to check for updates? Or even further than that, by disabling the service all together? Same with MSMSGS (MSN Messenger)?

10. Gotcha! You use it *for* that program. I get it now...

11. Install Firewall -- I'm thinking I should move this down the list until after I've got all my programs installed and the crap gone, because doesn't it "learn" the programs on your computer, and I wouldn't want it to learn the programs I'm getting rid of, right? But I need to install this *before* my A/V, is that right? I'll also be behind a router on high-speed internet when I install, but normally I'll be at home on dial-up w/ no router. So how will that work? Thoughts?

35. So I guess that would be HP Software Update in Add/Remove programs?

36a. So if I uninstall the HP Wireless assistant completely, does that mean the little wireless button/light on the laptop won't work or light up anymore?

36b. When I right-click the inactive wireless network icon in the sys tray and choose "View Available Wireless Networks", a box comes up that shows them (after I click on "Refresh Network List" a bunch of times and press the Wireless button a bunch of times) Is this box the Windows Wireless "assistant" or whatever, or is it the HP wireless assistant still? (It looks completely different if I open the HP Wireless Assistant in Control Panel than it does when I choose "View Available Wireless Networks" -- which is why I was thinking that one may be the Windows one?)

Left over crap programs -- I won't be turning the laptop on until I'm at my friend's house to set it all up (I'm using his high-speed internet for updates). But I can post a list afterwards of what's left over. Is that cool? Or do those leftover things need to be removed asap? Either way, to see what's left, would I just look in add/remove programs or somewhere else?

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Edited by bloomcounty, 06 August 2007 - 09:13 PM.

#10 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:56 PM

1> Wow they did spring for the Recovery discs (I have seen anywhere from 1 up to four.)

3a> Just what is on the computer, and yes.

3b> No, unless it is on the list AND you click the checkbox.

3c> yes

35> Yes

36a> No

36b> Sounds like the HP one is disabled, that is the windows one. The reason that I think you should remove the HP one is from my experience it is clunky, and slower than the windows networking.

LOCP: Post a list after, as long as they are not running at startup, they just occupy hdd space. Just look in add remove programs.

#11 zbd

zbd

• Members
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:07 AM

Two suggestions for any computer (both are free)

1. ERUNT for backing up registry daily in case anything goes wrong it's easily corrected:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download1267.html

2. Advanced windows Care for keeping computer working better:

http://majorgeeks.com/Advanced_WindowsCare...onal_d4991.html

#12 bloomcounty

bloomcounty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

36b> Sounds like the HP one is disabled, that is the windows one. The reason that I think you should remove the HP one is from my experience it is clunky, and slower than the windows networking.

I do have it disabled. So I guess I do use the Windows one now anyways. In that case, I might as well remove the HP one, eh? :flowers:

LOCP: Post a list after, as long as they are not running at startup, they just occupy hdd space. Just look in add remove programs.

LOCP: Will do. So to make sure they're not running on start-up, I'd check the startup folder and also misconfig/startup?

11. Re: Firewall -- I was ready to go with Comodo, but I'm going to be doing all this setup stuff (Windows Updates, etc.) at a friend's house with high-speed internet (via ethernet cable), and the have a router. However, at home, I normally just use dial-up (no router or high-speed internet). From looking at Comodo, it sounds like it "learns" stuff and you have to do certain set-up for a router/LAN (that's high-speed, right?) -- so, it'll end up being set up wrong for me, because I'll be using dial-up at home (and I'll have to go through all the trouble of learning whatever settings it needs to have to work on my friend's router/LAN). So that seems like it might cause me some issues. Thoughts?

I'm tempted to just install ZA 6.5.737 and wait until Comodo has version 3, then switch to that. I don't know...

Or am I looking at the Comodo stuff all wrong here and how it works...?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

-----------------

zbd -- I've got Erunt downloaded and ready to do!

#13 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

On th ZA, I have had issues with most every version that I tried, that is why I use The older sygate, I recommended Comodo because a lot of members use it and seem to have no problems. Besides, I like a program that learns. They seem to be easier to undo if you make a mistake.

Edited by oldf@rt, 07 August 2007 - 02:23 PM.

#14 bloomcounty

bloomcounty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 672 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:55 AM

So here's the update:

Spent all last night deleting a lot of crap off the new replacement laptop and installing the Windows updates, and I turn on the new laptop this morning and realize it has an incredibly annoying high-pitched hum that I believe is coming from the hard drive (I couldn't hear it last night at my friends house where I was doing the work because of the noise level there). It goes away for half a second when you click on something, but then comes right back. There's no way I can live with that. (The laptop came a bit scratched up on the plastic around the screen, but I was going to live with that... but a high pitched almost constant hum? No way...)

And I *just* realized that it only does it when I have my wireless mouse plugged in. I tried it in all three USB ports, and it's the same thing. It is a Microsoft wireless mouse. And Windows recognizes it since I'm able to use it. The OS is XP Pro SP2. The mouse does not cause this problem on my current XP Home SP2 laptop. The noise is still unacceptable, but I have no idea why it would be doing this... Is it a problem with the laptop? (I've tried muting the mic and plugging the laptop into a surge protector on an outlet.) I've just been told it might be the driver for the microphone. So I'm going to look into that...

But my questions are still valid here for when I actually do get a properly working one (or if the issue is easily remedied on the new one I've got now), and will put me a bit ahead of the game.

1. Edit: I'm looking into updating the mic driver to see if it gets rid of the high-pitch sound.

2. PC Decrapifier: I ran this, and it seemed to work okay. I kept getting a "Force Next Action" or something like that, which there's no explanation what that is for, so I kept pressing it. I don't think the Norton removal worked the first time because it said "fatal error" in the Norton uninstaller window. But after Decrapifier finished its thing, I rebooted and ran it again, and it called up the Norton removal and I ran through that, rebooted, ran Decrapifier again, and Norton did not come up anymore. I also deleted all folders marked Symantec or Norton, as well as all registry folders called Symantec (there were no Norton ones) with regedit. Does that sound like I did it all right? Or was there some kind of problem with that "fatal error" bit?

2a. I did notice that the third time I ran Decrapifer it kept finding the same things (Vongo, and something else), yet I believe that stuff was removed, because I couldn't find it in add/remove programs. Any idea why it kept finding that stuff if it was gone?

2b. There are also a number of folders with various .exe's and .ini's, etc. in them for stuff that I thought Decrapifier got rid of (things that are no longer listed in add/remove programs). Why would this stuff be left behind? Would I have been better off not using Decrapifier to remove these programs? Did it not do it properly and that could maybe lead to issues?

3. I couldn't tell if it disabled MS Messenger or not. It doesn't show up in the sys tray at the bottom-right, but I was leery of opening the program and checking to see if the "Run this program when Windows starts" was unchecked or not (as I was worried it would further install or add the program by just opening it).

4. Other crap programs shown in add/remove programs:

4a. HP QuickPlay 2.3 -- There is a button with a circle/arrow HP QuickPlay icon at the top of the keyboard. I accidentally lightly touched it and it turned on the computer and this screen came up that said HP QuickPlay and had three giant icons: One for dvd, one for music, one for Windows. Annoying! I choose the Windows one because I had no other option how to get out of it. It then said "Hibernating................." and then Windows came up normally and I shut down.

4a1. I'm a bit fearful that I've "installed" something now that this ran...? And what was the deal with the "hibernating" message?

4a2. Will removing HP QuickPlay 2.3 in add/remove programs eliminate this button doing that? Or would it be bad to remove it now that it's been activated that one time? Is the HP QuickPlay feature hibernating in some way?

5. Conexant HD Audio -- I have something similar on my current laptop, which I never removed. Hmmm... I think this is the Audio card or something... :flowers:

6. Customer Experience Enhancement -- I have no idea what this is... there's no info or file size.

7. HP Imaging Device Functions 6.0

8. HP Integrated Module w/Bluetooth wireless technology -- I have no plans on using bluetooth

9. HP Update -- Note: I have not run HP update at all as of yet (that's for driver updates, etc., right?). Is that necessary to run?

10. HP User Guides 0035 -- Might be part of HP Help (which I want to keep)?

11. Netscape Browser -- Do I need to keep this if I'm going to be using Firefox? (Wasn't sure if Firefox used it or something...)

12. NetWaiting

13. Sonic Update Manager -- I'm pretty sure Decrapifier uninstalled Sonic, but for some reason this is still there.

14. HP Wireless Assistant 2.00 G7 -- I think we said this could go, right?

15. Wireless Home Network Setup -- Not sure what this is and why it's separate from #14. I never uninstalled this on my current laptop. Crap?

Okay, here are a couple things not in add/remove programs:

16. music_now -- There's a folder in C:/Program Files called this with an .exe and some other crap. On my current laptop, AVG Antispyware flagged the .exe as a threat and I quarantined it and ultimately deleted it and the entire folder. Can I just delete this folder and it's contents (including that .exe) on the new laptop? Or do I have to run AVG Antispyware and let it quarantine the .exe first?
Answered here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/103355/avg-antispyware-found-inetchkexe-hijackersmall/

17. Vongo -- This was something Decrapifier said it got rid of, yet it kept showing as being on there when I'd run the program again. It's not in add/remove programs, but there's a C:/Vongo folder that was a folder called "tmp" which contains InstallVongo.bat and VongoSetup.1.31.02.exe. Can I just delete this Vongo folder on C: entirely? Or is there something/anything else I need to do first?

Once you folks can let me know about these (which would be great!), I'll post about the desktop stuff and the Program Files stuff, to see what I can remove in regards to that. Cool? I didn't want to bog down one post with too much stuff for you all to read. :trumpet:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by bloomcounty, 09 August 2007 - 03:38 PM.

#15 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

All 4 items leave alone

5. Conexant HD Audio Your sound card dfwi

6. Customer Experience Enhancement Uninstall It

7. HP Imaging Device Functions 6.0 Leave alone relates to card readers

8. HP Integrated Module w/Bluetooth wireless technology Dont mess with it

9. HP Update Uninstall It

10. HP User Guides 0035 DFWI

11. Netscape Browser Uninstall

13. Sonic Update Manager Uninstall

14. HP Wireless Assistant 2.00 G7 Should be gone uninstall

15. Wireless Home Network Setup Uninstall

16. music_now Delete entire music now folder

17. Vongo Delete entire folder. Vongo is Video On The Go service they want money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users