Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Really Hard Game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:51 PM

found this link over at malware removal university please don't ask me for help i only got to level 4

really hard
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

Made it to 4 as well , and thats as far as I'm going I think . Did you goto their forums ? You apparently need to down load software from them (not happening) alter images, translate code, and it gets even more confusing and harder as you go. Too many opportunity's for bad things to happen. Besides I've never been into the online gamming "thing" anyways. Thanks, but No Thanks

The Deathball Forum
http://forums.gameservers.net/showthread.p...;threadid=31698

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#3 Turi

Turi

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:30 PM

oOo I remember this, I played it once. Can't remember which level I got to but I went quite far.

Can't do it now :thumbsup: Level 4 for me too.

But I don't remember downloading anything to assist me...hm I don't remember those advertisements either.... ah well
Crazyness comes to those who wait

#4 Cozy

Cozy

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:35 AM

Just like the tab says "look in the dark", the answer is right there. Sometimes you got to lighten the image. :trumpet: I'm stuck at level 8, I feel like my brain is about to explode trying to think of the answer. :flowers: Good thing you can bookmark the page and return to the level you left off at. :thumbsup:

Ohhh and I haven't (and wont) download or install anything. They just suggest it to help you but it isn't necessary, if I find otherwise I will let you guys know. :inlove:

Edited by Cozy, 26 August 2007 - 05:05 AM.

#5 Sp0nge

Sp0nge

• Members
  • 643 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:07 AM

This is indeed a hard game.

It was posted a while back i think :thumbsup:

#6 Cozy

Cozy

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:31 AM

Yeah, it's a good game to play when your really bored I just got hooked on it. My brain is so frazzled right now. :thumbsup:

Edited by Cozy, 26 August 2007 - 05:31 AM.

#7 ste887

ste887

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:27 PM

got to level 30 but i cant remember the username and pasword i bookmarked :flowers: :thumbsup: :trumpet:

Edited by ste887, 03 September 2007 - 02:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users