Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Motherboards For Gaming

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 revengedtenfold

revengedtenfold

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

what kind of motherboard would you recomend for video gaming??
thanks
revengedtenfold

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 XilStorm

XilStorm

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 06 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

uh, motherboards don't really affect gaming at all

I guess if you get a good chipset it helps.

Overall on motherboards, i reccomend the DFI infinity series, but whatever works with ur processor and vid card is good.

Remember to concentrate on the vid card. That basically decides the fps of a game. I thoroughly reccomend the new DX10 cards, by ATi. Nvidia is overpriced.

Processor, get something good. AMD dual cores are good. REMEMBER that they are 2nd in the line up to the vid card. Get the best vid card physically possible in your budget.

Also, the ATi DX10 cards have built in processors rather than GPU's, so that lightens the load on your processor.

good luck
----- eXile officer XilStorm, checking in -----

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users