Another issue that you have is the Morpheus software, the fixes that are being given you may not work as long as this software is installed.
Be careful of what you download off of web sites and Peer-2-Peer networks. Some sites disguise malware as legitimate software to trick you into installing them and Peer-2-Peer networks are crawling with it. If you want to download a piece of software a from a site, and are not sure if they are legitimate, you can use McAfee Siteadvisor
to look up info on the site.
Please uninstall the morpheus program. DO NOT
restart your computer if it asks you to.
Please run a BitDefender
- Click I Agree to agree to the EULA.
- Allow the ActiveX control to install when prompted.
- Click Click here to scan to begin the scan.
- Please refrain from using the computer until the scan is finished. This might take a while to run, but it is important that nothing else is running while you scan.
- When the scan is finished, click on Click here to export the scan results.
- Save the report to your desktop so you can post it in your next reply.