Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Issues + No Sound

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fiftyfive

fiftyfive

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:24 PM

Adobe issues...started a few days ago. Whenever I load Illustrator or Photoshop (both CS) they take an exceptionally long time to load. Probably around 2-4 minutes. I know this doesn't seem like a long time, but when you're used to 30sec. to 1 minute, it is. Whenever I open something or create a new document, it also takes forever. I havn't done anything that would trigger this lapse in startup/open time. Does anyone have similar issues?

Sound issues...started today. I have NO SOUND! I went through all device managers, sound managers, etc. I finally found the problem. There is no sound device listed. I've tried to reinstall from the original bootup disk (the drivers) to no avail. I've also been searching online and the only thing I've found worthwhile is a tool called everesthome

Thanks in advance for any help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 30 January 2005 - 03:53 PM

I frequently recommend everest home, as it has helped in many cases that I've had (and others, too) Free is good. :thumbsup:

The Adobe load issue is one I've also had in the past,
I'm scratchin' my head....

Honestly, my best answer really isn't one,
but we should (could) rule out malware if you
would like to post a HJT log.
Details on how to do that HERE

and perhaps simply wait for a quicker answer that may be posted as a reply here, too.

Edited by phawgg, 30 January 2005 - 03:54 PM.

patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users