Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Post Game Videos And Screenshots

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Master5270

Master5270

• Members
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

I have one, and am currently working on some others too!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:50 AM

It doesn't seem like you get on very much anymore, but I'll share some pics of RS I have from over a year ago.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x182/so...2/zezimapic.jpg

This is the first time I saw Zezima (prob a year and a half ago), the number 1 char in RS for the past several years or so and still to this day. He's the guy in guilded with bunny ears.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x182/so...nawell.5306.jpg

This is me fishin in a well! Has my stats too, but I accidentally took the pic while my mouse was over herblore lol. You can do this during one of the quests, I forget which.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x182/so...tats4-18-06.jpg

This is me dancing next to a dummy, also used in a quest. Again I forget which (over a year ago), but it involved that dude in the cave on Trollweis mountain. The pic was taken in his cave too. This also has my stats, but no mess ups this time.

How far I've come in a year in RS...
And an interesting vid too. People are just too mean to low levels for no reason.

Edited by solaris32, 24 August 2007 - 03:55 AM.

When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

#3 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:07 PM

I would LMAO if I saw 1000 noobs walk into the wilderness and gang up on someone!!!
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#4 Reviewed Comic

Reviewed Comic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:16 PM

Well that brings back memorys of rs.. ya see people often tend to forget what a noob even is.

I stopped bein a noob at level 6. I became a pro at level 56, and now Im an expert at level 78+.

Ive recently started playing WoW. It is better than rs, but that doesnt make rs bad.

Look forward to more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users